What is FMFD on my Mac?
What is FMFD on my Mac?
1. Here is an excerpt from the man pages for fmfd: fmfd(8) BSD System Manager’s Manual fmfd(8) NAME fmfd — Find My Friends daemon SYNOPSIS fmfd DESCRIPTION fmfd is the daemon for Find My Friends. There are no configuration options to fmfd. Users should not run it manually. Mac OS X March 13, 2020 Mac OS X.
How do I fix Accountsd wants to use the login keychain Mac?
How to Fix “Accountsd Wants to Use the Login Keychain”
- Open Keychain Access on your Mac.
- Right click the “login” module on the right side of the app window.
- Select “Change Settings for Keychain “login”” from the drop down menu.
- In the new window, uncheck the “Lock after” and “Lock when sleeping” options.
- Select “Save”
Why does my Mac keep asking for my Apple ID password?
If iCloud is continually bugging you for your login credentials on your Mac even when you’re already signed in, the best course of action is to sign out of iCloud, restart your Mac, and sign in again.
How do I disable Apple keychain?
How do I enable/disable iCloud Keychain?
- On a Mac: Open System Preferences>iCloud>Check (or uncheck) Keychain. You’ll need to enter your Apple ID and follow a series of on-screen instructions.
- On iOS: In Settings, open Apple ID>iCloud>Keychain Toggle to on (or off).
How do I access my keychain on my Mac?
In the Keychain Access app on your Mac, if you don’t see a list of keychains, choose Window > Keychain Viewer or press Command-1. Select the keychain that you want to view. To see more information about an item, either double-click it or select it and click the Info button in the toolbar.
How do I get Safari to stop asking me to use the login keychain?
You can disable this behaviour on the keychain settings:
- Select the keychain.
- Edit / Right click.
- Change Settings for Keychain “login”
- Uncheck “Lock after 5 minutes of inactivity” and “Lock when sleeping” options.
Why do I constantly have to enter my Apple ID password?
After updating to the latest iOS version, your iPhone may continuously ask for your Apple ID password. The possible reasons behind this issue could be a failed download or a problem with your account settings in iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, or the App Store.
How do you get iMessage to stop asking for password?
Open Messages, go to your Preferences tab in Messages. Select your Message account from the list on the left, then click on the checkbox next to Enable this account to remove the checkmark and disable your Message account on your Mac.
What happens if I turn off Apple Keychain?
What happens when I turn off iCloud Keychain on a device? When you turn off iCloud Keychain for a device, you’re asked to keep or delete the passwords and credit card information that you saved. If you choose to keep the information, it isn’t deleted or updated when you make changes on other devices.
Why is my Mac saying accountsd wants to use the keychain?
The message “accountsd wants to use the login keychain” is an indication that those passwords are out of sync. Repair your disk permissions with a free tool! CleanMyMac X by MacPaw includes a tool that fixes broken disk permissions.
Why does framework want to use login keychain?
The Framework allows app developers to build access to accounts into their app, without them having access to your usernames and passwords. In order to work properly, the framework needs access to your login keychain, which manages usernames and passwords for accounts you use on your Mac. Why does the message appear on my Mac?
Where do I find the keychain on my Mac?
Click on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences. In newer versions of macOS, click on AppleID and then on iCloud. In older versions, select the iCloud pane in the main System Preferences window. Scroll down until you see ‘Keychain’. Check the box next to it.
What to do if your account keychain is locked?
Navigate to Application>Utilities and double-click Keychain Access to launch it. If the keychain is locked, enter the previous user password for your account. If you entered the correct password, you should see a new window appear. Enter the previous password in the box labelled Current Password.
What is FMFD on my Mac? 1. Here is an excerpt from the man pages for fmfd: fmfd(8) BSD System Manager’s Manual fmfd(8) NAME fmfd — Find My Friends daemon SYNOPSIS fmfd DESCRIPTION fmfd is the daemon for Find My Friends. There are no configuration options to fmfd. Users should not run it manually. Mac…