What do I write in the first page of my diary?
What do I write in the first page of my diary?
Start writing about your day.
- Write about the person you’ve been thinking about lately. Write about what this person said to you, and about what someone else told you about him/her.
- Write about what is making you happy. Write about what is making you sad.
- Write a story. The diary doesn’t even have to be about you!
What is the first part of the diary?
For your first diary entry, try to write an introduction to what your diary will be about. Introduce yourself, what things interest you, what you think it important and what you want this dairy to be about. Open up and be yourself.
How do you create a diary page?
How to Make a Diary in Publisher
- Go to Page Design > Page Setup.
- Set the Paper Width and Height to the diary size you want.
- Add an extra 6mm to each measurement to account for the bleed area.
- Set Margins to 9mm as a safety zone to help keep important text and images away from the cutting and binding edges.
How do you decorate the first page of a diary?
Make the first page count.
- Write your name, the title of your diary in large letters.
- If you want, you can add a message that says “TOP SECRET” or “KEEP OUT”, but be warned, if someone finds your diary, this will most likely make them want to read it even more.
- Use lots of bright colors.
What should I write in my secret diary?
15 Things You Would Write In Your Diary If You Had One Today
- Your Travel Goals.
- Details About The Person You’ve Been Crushing On.
- Aspirations And Hopes You Have For The Future.
- A List Of Things You’re Grateful For.
- A Rant About Your Bad Day.
- A Dream Plan You Want To Make Reality.
- Your Horoscope For The Day.
How do you make a secret diary?
CUSTOMIZED SECRET DIARY
- Click on the CREATE SECRET DIARY button;
- Upload a photograph or graphic design of your choice.
- Position, crop and rotate the image with the help of the real-time preview;
- If you want, you can add text or a special phrase;
- Check the preview of your creation and confirm the order;
How do you make a creative diary?
Create a writing routine.
- Write something. Even if you don’t feel like writing in your diary one day, just write down a few sentences.
- Unless you want to hide it in a special place, keep your diary somewhere that you’ll see it every day. That way, you’ll be reminded to write.
How can I make my diary interesting?
#3 Design a Doodle Take 5 minutes or half an hour and doodle on your journal pages. It could be abstract or an image of something that brightened your day, for example a donut you ate or a friend you saw. Making your diary visual or even mixing images and writing will mean you’re less likely to get stuck in a rut.
How can I decorate my secret diary?
Be creative. Use markers,stickers,pics and pens for decorating the pages. If you are using markers,then use different colors of markers so it will look colorfull. Using stickers will look brilliant.
How can I make my diary attractive?
You might want to add a photo of something you saw that day, which may be accompanied by a story…or, it might not. Try cartooning a diary entry. Particularly if you’ve never drawn before, this can be a fun thing to try to make your diary interesting. Write a daily entry in haiku, or another kind of poem for variety.
How to fill the first page of Your Diary?
Log the date at the top of the page so that you’ll know when you wrote the entry. Consider giving your entry a title, like “Captain’s Log,” or addressing it with something like, “Dear Diary.” Include where you are and how you are feeling: e.g. “8/12/2016: on the bus, feeling nervous.”
What should I write in a diary entry?
Consider giving your entry a title, like “Captain’s Log,” or addressing it with something like, “Dear Diary.”. Include where you are and how you are feeling: e.g. “8/12/2016: on the bus, feeling nervous.”.
What are some good names for a diary?
What are some good names for a diary? You can always do what Anne Frank did, and give your diary a name, such as Kitty or Puppy. You could also call it: Future Self, Lovely SK (secret-keeper), Lover (because they know you best and do not take advantage of it or judge you), etc.
Is the diary a good way to record your thoughts?
Keeping a diary can be a great way to record your thoughts and stay in touch with yourself. Getting started can be the hardest part! Don’t worry too much about making it perfect, just write about whatever is on your mind.
What do I write in the first page of my diary? Start writing about your day. Write about the person you’ve been thinking about lately. Write about what this person said to you, and about what someone else told you about him/her. Write about what is making you happy. Write about what is making you…