How do I install AWStats?
How do I install AWStats?
Installing and Configuring AwStats Package
- Install AwStats package.
- Enable the CGI module in Apache.
- Restart Apache.
- Duplicate the AwStats default configuration file to one with your domain name.
- Edit the your AwStats domain name configuration file.
- Update the settings shown below.
- Save and close the file.
How do I use AWStats on Linux?
- Execute the below command to install AWStats and all its related dependencies. # sudo apt-get install awstats.
- An Apache configuration file needs to be created for the AWStats setup. For this, create a new AWStats configuration file using any editor.
- Create AWStats configuration file for websites now.
What is AWStats in Cpanel?
AWStats is a free application that is powerful and packed with tools that generates advance statistics of Web, Ftp and Mail server graphically. So that client can click in his Cpanel -> AWStats -> Domain to view logs -> to manually update stats at any time.
How do I export AWStats?
Exporting Data out of AWStats
- Open a New Excel Book and Save it.
- Go to Data Tab.
- Click on From Web.
- Enter the URL of the page (AWStats-From where we want to import the data)
- Select (Check) the table.
- Hit Import.
How do I read AWStats?
In the “Metrics” section, click the “Awstats” link or icon. If there are multiple domains in your account, you will be prompted to choose the domain for which you would like to see stats. Click the “View” link for the domain. As you can see right off the bat, there’s a lot of information to take in.
How do I enable AWStats in cPanel?
How to Enable AWStats
- Login into WHM.
- Go to ‘Server Configuration’.
- Click on ‘Tweak Settings’.
- Go to the tab ‘Stats Programs’.
- Locate the option ‘Enable Awstats stats’.
- Click the button ‘Save’.
How do I export stats from WordPress?
At My Site ->Stats you can export the stats for specific stats modules as a CSV file. Then you can try converting that to work with your new CMS.
How do I export WordPress analytics?
To export the MonsterInsights settings to another website, log in to your WordPress dashboard from which you’d like to export the settings. Then navigate to Insights » Tools » Import Export, and click the Export button. This will automatically download the MonsterInsights settings to your computer.
What is AWStats in cPanel?
How do I enable AWStats?
How do I export users from WordPress?
To export users with the Import Export WordPress Users plugin, first activate the plugin. Then go to Users > User Import Export. This will bring up the User/Customer Export screen.
How do I install AWStats? Installing and Configuring AwStats Package Install AwStats package. Enable the CGI module in Apache. Restart Apache. Duplicate the AwStats default configuration file to one with your domain name. Edit the your AwStats domain name configuration file. Update the settings shown below. Save and close the file. How do I use…