Who died on April 3?
Who died on April 3?
April 3 Deaths
- Sarah Brady (1942-2015) Activist.
- Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) Composer.
- Sarah Vaughan (1924-1990) Jazz Singer.
- Pinky Lee (1907-1993)
- Eddie Robinson (1919-2007) Basketball Coach.
- Graham Greene (1904-1991) Novelist.
- Carter G. Woodson (1875-1950) Historian.
- Gloria Henry (1923-2021) TV Actress.
What died in 1989?
Date of Death between 1989-01-01 and 1989-12-31 (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Merritt Butrick. Actor | Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- Bette Davis. Actress | All About Eve.
- Laurence Olivier. Actor | Sleuth.
- John Cassavetes. Actor | Love Streams.
- John Matuszak. Actor | The Goonies.
- 6. Lee Van Cleef.
- Lucille Ball.
- Sergio Leone.
Who died in 1989 from cancer?
Gilda Susan Radner
Gilda Susan Radner (June 28, 1946 – May 20, 1989) was an American comedian and actress, and one of the seven original cast members of the NBC sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live (SNL). In her routines, Radner specialized in parodies of television stereotypes, such as advice specialists and news anchors.
What famous artist died 1989?
Dali, who died in 1989 aged 84, was a one of the most famous artists from the 20th century surrealist period.
What happened April 3rd?
This Day in History: April 3 On this day in 1948, U.S. President Harry S. Truman signed into law George C. Marshall’s post-World War II plan to revive the economies of western and southern European countries so as to foster democracy in the region.
Is April 3 a special day?
February 12, 2021, Friday – Chinese New Year. February 25, 2021, Thursday – EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary. April 3, 2021 – Black Saturday. August 21, 2021, Saturday – Ninoy Aquino Day.
Who died in 2003?
Celebrity Deaths 2003
|Maurice Gibb||Richard Crenna||Katharine Hepburn|
|Bob Hope||John Ritter||Jonathan Brandis|
Who died in 1987?
Date of Death between 1987-01-01 and 1987-12-31 (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Rita Hayworth. Actress | Gilda.
- Jackie Gleason. Actor | The Hustler.
- 3. Lee Marvin. Actor | The Dirty Dozen.
- John Huston. Director | The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.
- Mary Astor. Actress | The Maltese Falcon.
- Bob Fosse.
- Dick Shawn.
- Geraldine Page.
What is April 3rd known for?
Important Events From This day in History April 3rd
- 1968 – U.S.A. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- 1860 – U.S.A. – Pony Express Service Starts.
- 1936 – U.S.A. – Bruno Richard Hauptmann.
- 1948 – U.S.A. – Marshall Plan.
- 1954 – UK – 100th Boat Race.
- 1955 – Mexico – Train Crash.
- 1972 – U.S.A. – North Vietnamese Invasion Of South Vietnam.
Is April 3rd a special Day?
Every Day is Tag Day – April 3, 2021 (First Saturday in April) International Firewalk Day – April 3, 2021 (First Saturday in April) International Pillow Fight Day – April 3, 2021 (First Saturday in April) National Birding Day – April 3, 2021 (First Saturday of April)
Who died on April 3? April 3 Deaths Sarah Brady (1942-2015) Activist. Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) Composer. Sarah Vaughan (1924-1990) Jazz Singer. Pinky Lee (1907-1993) Eddie Robinson (1919-2007) Basketball Coach. Graham Greene (1904-1991) Novelist. Carter G. Woodson (1875-1950) Historian. Gloria Henry (1923-2021) TV Actress. What died in 1989? Date of Death between 1989-01-01 and 1989-12-31 (Sorted…