A Guide to Generating QR Codes
This article talks about a guide to generating QR codes so after reading this article you will get an idea about it. The QR Code is a variant of the barcode and it is a two-dimensional barcode and it is very useful. QR stands for Quick Response and when you scan a QR code from your phone it will respond quickly. Creating a QR code is very easy and simple, this article also talks about the process of generating QR codes.
A QR code speedup the process for e.g. if you want to visit a website then you have to search on the google for the website but if you have a QR code of that website then it will open by scanning it. You can also use your QR code for promoting your website or any other thing.
Types of QR code
#1 Static QR Code
In this code target data is encoded into the code, this type of encoding is permanent so you cannot edit the target data. A Static QR code can encode the following things-
- Vcard (contact details)
- Wifi network access details
- Pre-loaded SMS
- Email address
- Phone number
- Calendar event
#2 Dynamic QR Code
Target data can only be a URL. A Dynamic QR code can encode the following things-
- See a website
- See a text-based landing page
- Listen to an audio
- Make a payment using Paypal
- Watch a video
- Download a PDF
- Follow you on social media
How to generate QR codes?
Here is the list of thing you have to do for generating a QR code-
- Gather all the information- You have to gather all the information that you wish to share. You have to first decide that what type of information you want to share and then have to gather that information for QR encoding.
- Find a good website which creates QR codes. There are so many website available on the internet where you can generate your QR codes so first you have to find a good website so you can generate your QR code. You can visit www.oysso.com website for QR code generation.
- When you visit the website of QR code generator you will find categories of QR code so you have to decide what type of QR code you want and what type of information you want to share, as above mentioned there are types of QR code, you can choose one from dynamic QR code and static QR code. After deciding your category, you have to choose your category then a form will appear on the screen.
- You have to fill the required form in which you have to fill the required details like your preference, what type of information you want to share, and other things. Fill all the information which is required otherwise your QR code will not be generated. After filling all the details your QR code will be generated.
- After generating a QR code you should test that code. Testing is important for knowing that whether QR code is working properly or not. If you find any mistake then you can change it so testing is important. You can test it by using your phone’s scanner. If everything is fine then take a screenshot of it or save your QR code.
- After saving your QR code you can share with the world. Promotion of your QR code is very important because when people find about your QR code then only they can use it so promote your QR code. You can promote it in many ways for e.g. you can print your QR code on your product or brochure so people can use it there.
- You can print your QR code on brochure/print/advisement/board/etc. When you print your QR code on a thing people can use it by scanning it. You can also use your QR code for accepting payment from people and for accepting payment from people you have to link your account with QR code.
As you can see in the above given article that generating a QR code is very easy and simple and for making a QR code you need to visit a website which generates QR codes and before generating a QR code you need to think that what type of QR code you want and what type of information you want to share through QR code so as you can see that there are two types of QR code that is Stating QR code and Dynamic QR code and you have to choose one for you. Then you can generate your QR code.
So if you are thinking of making a QR code then you should think first that what type of QR code you want to make and what type of information you want to share through QR code.
This article talks about a guide to generating QR codes so after reading this article you will get an idea about it. The QR Code is a variant of the barcode and it is a two-dimensional barcode and it is very useful. QR stands for Quick Response and when you scan a QR code from…